Tuesday 27 July 2010

Doin' the dang thang.


We're in Orlando for a few days off...I'm finding it difficult to entertain myself, which has lead me to do what I should be doing anyway, which is work. I'm getting my ducks in a row. I'm aligning all the pieces of the "get-back-to-my-own-life-and-career" puzzle, so that when I actually am home for a while, I can hit the ground running. It feels good. I haven't felt productive for sometime, and now that I do, it seems longer that I haven't. At any rate, it makes me happy and excited. I can't wait to show you all what I've been working on!

For your eyes: some photos from my time at home between the Europe and US tours. :)


The jetty at Dana Point Harbor

Homemade apple-cinnamon jam and butter with orange zest to yummy up that whole wheat toast at Ramos House Cafe in San Juan Capistrano (we went for Father's Day!)

The LA "River" as seen from my south bound train from LA to Orange County

Paddle surfing! If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend doing so.

Llama.

Giant cacti.

Emu.

4 comments:

  1. love the cute animals :)
    Do u play music with Rihanna???

    http://haideeandco.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol @ the random animals :P

    I can't wait for what you have in store for us! I've actually been going back and forth between your YouTube and Myspace hoping for new music ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Looooooooooooooord!!!! My God, is really you! That beautiful woman that sings with Rihanna on "good girl gone bad" show!
    Have to say: I was looking for you since I saw you in the DVD that was passing when I was working - here in Brazil, I'm brazilian - then I had always to stop to see you singing, so I become a fan!
    LoL... so good to find ya!


    *Laponex@hotmail.com*


    Peace and huge sucess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you guys! yes, it's me. :)

    ReplyDelete