Thursday 18 November 2010

EMA's, NYC, SNL., and other 3-letter acronyms...

Some highlights of the past month... :)


Kim and I feelin' so fly on a G6


I took them to my favorite little Parisian brasserie, Flottes, that has my favorite onion soup...everyone was satisfied!

Kim and I looking Gangsta with a capital G in our European Music Awards look

Hanging with the Ke$ha tour fam in Madrid!



the chandelier above the SNL stage

The kids at the Fish. ("Max Fish," bish.) NYC


Nuno contemplating The Nickelback....
Our friend Wendy, who used to tour with us back in the "Good Girl Gone Bad" days, tours with them and invited us down to Anaheim to see the show and hang out.



The crowd lining up for the MTV show in Times Square

Hope everyone's having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment